lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

Indication plus deposition equals proof

Indication plus deposition equals proof,
indicted surplus attestation, got a clue?
Indicated a sure loof as test ago on the roof,
indicator as you're soft as vest gown under uf blue!
Indignation at math were lot ageless crowds in there, us goof!

In diggin' action, add mass midst here I shot, a pic best growth, and pheres God...
In the hygiene factor: ad maxime first lere to shoot, avid fest throw.. an spheres good,
I'm then hiden genie actor, act, match me, gears mere to hoot a bit less in a row, end share sod!
Imagine her hittin' gens ad hoc, facts: watch me, years of bere (cereal), to hud habits, lefting a brow, gained have won...
In machines on shire, routines often had off fats, wants me smear on cere, too hot hobbies: melting a crop, gay net I've known.

Indication: lust is in this position: eagles spoof,
indicted as a sure affectation, gotta glue?
Indicated: assure luft, has mess agon, dear oft!
indicator: allure is hung, last chess gone under your hue!
Indignation! Arms apt where both late laid off, crown sincere, Goth!

No hay comentarios: